Sunday, March 13, 2011

What I am Learning.....


I’m learning to journey,
Through time and life.
To cherish every moment,
Through joy and strife.

I’m learning about friendship,
No matter the distance.
To keep them close,
No matter the distance.

I’m learning to love,
How it works unconditionally.
To be passionately in love,
How it should feel.

I’m learning about passion,
Search for what I love.
To share with the world,
Search for more.

I’m learning language,
Conversing in a different tongue.
To understand the world,
Conversing to learn.

Journeying to learn.
Friendships grow though learning.
Loving to learn.
Showing passion through learning.
Conversing to learn.

When I reach the end of my journey
I hope to be,
That God will then
Watch over me.
And sleep I will in
Peace someday.

To live and love with peace this day
That everyday shall follow with one more,
Until there is nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment